Sunday, March 1, 2009

Love.

via Yahoo messenger


doucheisafunnyword: damnit bestie where are yooooooooou?!?!
doucheisafunnyword: I'm going into delaney withdrawals.
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: i am just here
doucheisafunnyword: YAAAAAA
delaneyundead: i may have to go soon though
doucheisafunnyword: I LOVE my letter
delaneyundead: lol
doucheisafunnyword: LOVE T
doucheisafunnyword: it*
delaneyundead: did you like it?
delaneyundead: did you read my ad libs?
delaneyundead: lol
doucheisafunnyword: I was SO excited when I went to the mailbox that I yelled out "YAY!" and josh came rushing outside asking "Are you okay?!?!"
doucheisafunnyword: I wasn't aware that mic todd has fish in his testicles.
delaneyundead: lmfao
delaneyundead: yeah he does
doucheisafunnyword: but I'm not married to him like you are
doucheisafunnyword: so
delaneyundead: lmfao
delaneyundead: i wish
delaneyundead: gosh i sure do wish
delaneyundead: the marriage part, not the testicles part
doucheisafunnyword: are they like the shoes from the 70's that you could put goldfish in?doucheisafunnyword: all clear and nifty
delaneyundead: I imagine mic todd's testicles being like any other man's testicles
doucheisafunnyword: With more rock
doucheisafunnyword: lmao
delaneyundead: lmfao.
doucheisafunnyword: he's got rockin' balls.
delaneyundead: doesn't he though?
doucheisafunnyword: I guess...
doucheisafunnyword: lma
doucheisafunnyword: o
doucheisafunnyword: I've never really thought about it honestly
delaneyundead: i know youre going to stab me but I have to run for a bit
doucheisafunnyword: not until the madlibs anyway
delaneyundead: mom duties call.
delaneyundead: ill be on tonight
doucheisafunnyword: You better come back!
delaneyundead: to give you the latest sexypants report
doucheisafunnyword: I will come to chicago and beat you@

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com