Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Always A Sidekick...Never A Bride...

Yahoo Messenger Convo at 11:12am. So Bored.


delaneyundead: well....1. they are awesome. look for them. they dont have a singer...just BA music
delaneyundead: and 2. what is our job in the CIA? I forget
Chris Smith: hmmm
Chris Smith: that was a weird poem! ha
delaneyundead: lol..yes.
delaneyundead: Blam and I are weird people
delaneyundead: He seriously owns a banana suit
delaneyundead: and he wears it frequesntly
Chris Smith: i would be a terroist interregator
delaneyundead: not to mention his last car was like nightrider...except more gheetto
delaneyundead: it talked
Chris Smith: lol
delaneyundead: but whats my job?
delaneyundead: to stand there kicking ass and takin gnames while bneing sexy?
Chris Smith: yes lol
delaneyundead: you know, im starting to notice a trend lately...
delaneyundead: im always a sidekick...never a bride
delaneyundead: or something like that
delaneyundead: ?
Chris Smith: ? lol when
delaneyundead: Well, My friend Tim and i talk on AIM alot late at night bc basically we are the only platonic friend of the opposite sex that each other has...
delaneyundead: but to make a long story short..
delaneyundead: we're superheroes...
delaneyundead: but he gets to do all the work, I just fly around wearig tights
delaneyundead: so unfair.
Chris Smith: lol
delaneyundead: psh...men
Chris Smith: here how about we become MR and Mrs. Smith like brad pitt and Puffy lips woman
delaneyundead: hmm...does that mean we have to adopt 6 kids from third world countries?
Chris Smith: brb
delaneyundead: buhahahaha...men. Always avoiding the tricky issues


delaneyundead: hey christopher
delaneyundead: wanna be best friends?
Chris Smith: haha
Chris Smith: i just ahad a flash back to Elementary school ha
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: booo..
delaneyundead: fine.
delaneyundead: then you arent my best friend.
Chris Smith: :)
delaneyundead: and since we're elementary school style, im putting sand down your pants too
Chris Smith: lmao
Chris Smith: i never said no "miss i make assumptions!!"
delaneyundead: lol...its really not a laughing matter...there could be ants in there
delaneyundead: red ants
Chris Smith: bullet ants would be worse
delaneyundead: they bite
delaneyundead: hahaha.
delaneyundead: you know, you kinda look like Tom Hanks...Forest Gump style
Chris Smith: lol
Chris Smith: thats what my parents were going for when they though of me
delaneyundead: wow...really? they can control that kind of thing?


Chris Smith: i'd adopt for certain situations
delaneyundead: like?
Chris Smith: if it was a friends kid and they died, if i or my wife couldn't have kids. delaneyundead: or if the ants I throw down your pants decide to bite off your babymakers.
Chris Smith: !
Chris Smith: that would itch
delaneyundead: oh yeah
delaneyundead: lots
delaneyundead: thats the point
delaneyundead: since you dont want to be my best friend
Chris Smith: and i'd kick sand at u since you hate me so there
delaneyundead: Id deflect the sand with my awesomeness
delaneyundead: and then id kiss you and give you cooties
Chris Smith: then id whip my mouth off with my whole arm and say AWWWW ha and run
delaneyundead: :(
delaneyundead: little did you know my cooties are the flesh eating kind and it was too late...they had already infected you
delaneyundead: so as you ran away, all of the flesh would come off of your body
delaneyundead: and then youd die
Chris Smith: and the only cure was to kiss you more
Chris Smith: so there
delaneyundead: ewww...kiss me with no flesh?
delaneyundead: If it was the cure, does that mean that as I kiss you the flesh regrows onto your body, restoring you to your usual handsomeness?
Chris Smith: no the kissing thing takes 24 hours to kill me and take my flesh away
Chris Smith: so i'd turn right around and tackle you into the sand and kiss you
delaneyundead: lol..my mouth is like a cat's mouth. So full of bacteria that even touching my teeth could give you a nasty infection
delaneyundead: still wanna kisskiss?
Chris Smith: lol wow
Chris Smith: of coursse
delaneyundead: lol.. no offense, I want to roll around in the sand with you...except I think maybe its one of those things where its really appealing to think about, but in real life making out in the sand might suck majorly
Chris Smith: yep haha

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com