Saturday, February 7, 2009

Crotchless Panties.

Via yahoo messenger. Miss Sammy and I are friend soulmates. Only she would have convos like this.

doucheisafunnyword: DUDE.
doucheisafunnyword: Someone cut the crotch out of my underwear
doucheisafunnyword: ...
doucheisafunnyword: Not the whole crotch but you know how panties have that double layer of cotton in the crotchital region?
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: yes?
doucheisafunnyword: Someone cut that out but left the seam outline
doucheisafunnyword: :(
delaneyundead: hmmm
delaneyundead: wanna hear something gross?
doucheisafunnyword: sure why not?

doucheisafunnyword has selected the "Doodle" IMVironment.
(She drew me a doodle picture through Yahoo Messenger. Very realistic, I must say. lol)

delaneyundead: ok...
delaneyundead: well, about 50% of my panties are crotchless
delaneyundead: not by choice
delaneyundead: but by dog
doucheisafunnyword: niiiiiice
doucheisafunnyword: lol
delaneyundead: as in, Lurpy ate the crotch out of my panties
delaneyundead: and I still wear them
delaneyundead: lol
doucheisafunnyword: hahahahaha
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: yeah itd be sexy if they were supposed to be that way
delaneyundead: but nope
delaneyundead: ok
delaneyundead: so question:
doucheisafunnyword: That's the holw that's missing
delaneyundead: would i be lame as hell for putting a coheed song on my page?doucheisafunnyword: nope.
doucheisafunnyword: Let me ask you this when the dog had a snack of your underwear
doucheisafunnyword: did he eat all the layers?
delaneyundead: yep
delaneyundead: its totally crotchless
doucheisafunnyword: okay this is just the top layer. and it's perfect like it was done with scissors.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com