Friday, February 13, 2009

Rock Bottom, Oh Yes.

Via Yahoo Messenger. With MYSELF. Because loneliness sucks. For the record, I know I've lost it. You don't have to remind me.

How does this convo play out? Its simple. yahoo messenger allows for a user to have aliases. One of mine is Dee...the one I obviously use most is DelaneyUndead. I was just bored enough tonight to see if I could talk to myself. *sigh*


delaneyundead: hey
Dee: wow...so it is possible to instant message myself
delaneyundead: yeah it is...we're lame
delaneyundead: Just throwing that out there
Dee: I agree...only a super lame girl would write to herself
delaneyundead: Or a super lonely one.
delaneyundead: We are a lonely girl
Dee: thats deep.
Dee: I wish we had a place to go tonight
delaneyundead: By ourselves,even.
delaneyundead: i wouldn't be as lonely if I were out...i want to go stargazing.
Dee: We so should.
Dee: The skies are way clearer out here than at home.
delaneyundead: I miss home
Dee: ditto...mainly because Im you...so I share your thoughts
delaneyundead: You know, Mrs. Myself, i think we've hit rock bottom.
Dee: psh...don't say that
delaneyundead: I just did.
Dee: Wanna knife fight, biotch??!!
delaneyundead: Woah calm down.
delaneyundead: lol
Dee: We are getting way too much enjoyment out of this conversation with ourself.
Dee: I feel like Golom in Lord of the Rings...and Im not so sure thats good. lmao
delaneyundead: Well Delaney (aka myself). I think talking to ourself out of boredom on yahoo messenger isnt complete and total rock bottom.
delaneyundead: I mean, we could be living in a house with cats.
delaneyundead: like, as in 'cat lady' style
Dee: True that.
Dee: Wanna go for a run?
delaneyundead: yeah why not?.
delaneyundead: Its cold outside...
Dee: I like the cold. i think we need it.
delaneyundead: OK..well
delaneyundead: lets go.
Dee: Sweet.
Dee: Love me!
delaneyundead: Love me too!
Dee:Bye!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com