Monday, February 23, 2009

Jersey Jew, Jew, Jew...I Could Say It All Day Long...

Via Yahoo Messenger

delaneyundead: some random firefighter jsut called and talked with me for about 6 minutes
delaneyundead: scary
Ashten Fox: huh?!
delaneyundead: they wanted money
delaneyundead: and so he kept telling me i sounded pretty
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: those firefighters...they sure do know how to swindle
Ashten Fox: damn them
Ashten Fox: no wonder steve was a firefighter
Ashten Fox: he could talk his way out of or into anything
delaneyundead: lmao
delaneyundead: you are in a household full of jews
Ashten Fox: i knowwwwww
delaneyundead: the cool thing?
delaneyundead: I can say that since you are
1. my best friend.
delaneyundead: and
delaneyundead: 2. really a true jew
delaneyundead: since youre a real jew and my bff, it cancels out any racism that could be interpreted in my statement
Ashten Fox: fa sho
delaneyundead: oh and black
delaneyundead: I forgot the black part
delaneyundead: and also I guess Italian too
Ashten Fox: true true
delaneyundead: and since youre married to steve and hes the whitest of them all, I guess technically you can rep for whitey too
delaneyundead: dang
Ashten Fox: im both coasts too
Ashten Fox: yayyy
delaneyundead: This takes our friendship to a whole 'nother level, because now when we're out driving at night
delaneyundead: I can throw multiple gang signs
delaneyundead: without fear of retaliation from the streets
Ashten Fox: hahahaha
Ashten Fox: yessss
delaneyundead: I mean, 'da streets'
delaneyundead:Im still not touching Jersey though
delaneyundead: no way.
delaneyundead: I mean, Ill go visit your family with you
Ashten Fox: hahahahaha
delaneyundead: but Im not reppin' anythign there
delaneyundead: Im liable to be thrown into the jersey shores, never to be seen again for months
Ashten Fox: true
delaneyundead: until my body washes up on the shore,
delaneyundead: covered in hypodermic needles and empty crack baggies that collected on my skin from the waters.
Ashten Fox: which wouldbe bad
Ashten Fox: i have to say
delaneyundead: maybe....you could probably sell some of it
delaneyundead: I mean, Id understand if you did
delaneyundead: those needles might come in good use for somebody
Ashten Fox: especially to the crack heads
delaneyundead: See? You totally get me
delaneyundead: BFFs

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com