Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sam and Dee...Not So Sly.

Vie Yahoo Messenger. Sam and I are secret twins. Shes amazing and so is this diabolical plan.



delaneyundead: YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
delaneyundead: its youuuuu
delaneyundead: Ive been waiting for you, girl
doucheisafunnyword: Oh shit ..what did I do?
delaneyundead: lol i need to know your plan
delaneyundead: you said you had a plan for me to win over the Dr man at my hospital
doucheisafunnyword: Oh yeah give me the number to your animal hospital and tomorrow when you're at work I'm going to call and say I'm a patient of dr sexypants and I need to know if he is taken
doucheisafunnyword: Well I have a plan to get the ball rolling...see above
doucheisafunnyword: im not a patient my dog is ...you know what I mean
delaneyundead: LMFAO
delaneyundead: LMFAO
delaneyundead: could you??
delaneyundead: I mean, really?
doucheisafunnyword: Yeah man
doucheisafunnyword: You're my secret twin.. I got this shit
delaneyundead: but do you think theyd answer?
doucheisafunnyword: :)
doucheisafunnyword: Oh yeah
doucheisafunnyword: if not than we tried and we'll figure out a plan b
doucheisafunnyword: but it has to be while you're at work
doucheisafunnyword: That way it isn't obvious...until later when you want it to be.
doucheisafunnyword: Where are you? This is brilliant!
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: it is brilliant..other than the fact that they arent going to answer you...
doucheisafunnyword: You don't know that!
doucheisafunnyword: We'll set a time for me to call and you'll be in the bathroom
doucheisafunnyword: We CAN do this!
doucheisafunnyword: we're awesome
doucheisafunnyword: even if they don't answer me at least we tried!
doucheisafunnyword: But chances are they'll think it's funny and answer me;.
doucheisafunnyword: I'm sure it will be the hot gossip of the office tomorrow. lol
delaneyundead: lmao
delaneyundead: let me get the number
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: and ill give you a time to call
delaneyundead: lmfao
delaneyundead: you have to PROMISE to do this...but you CANNOT say my name
doucheisafunnyword: I pinky swear
delaneyundead: lol
doucheisafunnyword: lol got it. I'm writting it in my day planner now.... "Call Dr SexyPants for secret twin."
doucheisafunnyword: I have to tell my husband what i'm doing other wise that could turn into an interesting conversation "WHO THE FUCK IS DR SEXYPANTS?!"
delaneyundead: omg
delaneyundead: yay!
doucheisafunnyword: lmao
delaneyundead: I cant believe we're doing this
delaneyundead: my stalker-ness is reaching new levels


Two minutes later...


doucheisafunnyword: We rule.
delaneyundead: you should call now
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: call like right now and ask
doucheisafunnyword: Want me to?
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: yes!
delaneyundead: omg yesss
delaneyundead: lol
doucheisafunnyword: Okay hang on let me go get my phone...
doucheisafunnyword: I'm going to say "Hi, my dog is a patient of dr so-and-so and I have to be honest I've got THE biggest crush on him..do you know if he's taken?"
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: YES!
delaneyundead: do it
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: im so excited
delaneyundead: lol
doucheisafunnyword: doing it
.doucheisafunnyword: .... ringing
doucheisafunnyword: .... gf
doucheisafunnyword: gay.
delaneyundead: whattt???
delaneyundead: lameeee
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: but not a wife?
delaneyundead: lol
doucheisafunnyword: no wife.
delaneyundead: they seriously told you?
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: hahahahaha
doucheisafunnyword: yup it was some guy
delaneyundead: buhahaahhaahahaha
delaneyundead: this is one of those times i really did LOL
delaneyundead: so he really answered?
delaneyundead: and you asked
delaneyundead: and he said GF?
doucheisafunnyword: he said he's taken I don't think he's married, but that's not really my area..lmao
delaneyundead: LMFAO
delaneyundead: wow...I kinda wish i couldve been there to see the reaction to that one
delaneyundead: OMFG
delaneyundead: what idf they think its me???
doucheisafunnyword: lol he was confused for sure.
doucheisafunnyword: They won't I have a bit of a southern accent
delaneyundead: yay!
doucheisafunnyword: Just act REALLY surprised almost disgusted tomorrow if they tell you about it.
delaneyundead: im not as saddened at the news as i thought
delaneyundead: lol
doucheisafunnyword: act like that's lame that someone would do that.
delaneyundead: hes not married at least, right>
doucheisafunnyword: right!
delaneyundead: so there is always a chance to woo him over.
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: so wrong
doucheisafunnyword: gfs are replacable
doucheisafunnyword: :D





0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com