Monday, February 9, 2009

Doctor Stalk With Dr. Sam.

Via Yahoo Messenger. :)

delaneyundead: i saw Dr sexypants today...and its funny bc now everytime i see him I think of you
doucheisafunnyword: yay! I'm addressing it now.
delaneyundead: that means, of course...that you have to be in our wedding when it comes
doucheisafunnyword: lol I can't wait for you to call him sexypants
doucheisafunnyword: brb going to put your card in the mailbox
delaneyundead: ok
delaneyundead: I kinda wish I would mess up and call him Dr SexyPants....or maybe refer to him as that to someone I work with
delaneyundead: That way itd be out there kinda.
delaneyundead: You know, like "delaney called Dr E 'Dr sexy pants'" and then he finds out a nd falls madly in love
delaneyundead: lol
delaneyundead: I brushed his sleeve with my sleeve today.
delaneyundead: *magic*
delaneyundead: lmao
doucheisafunnyword: ooooh did he blush and say "sorry...wanna be my wife?"
delaneyundead: Psh...I wish
delaneyundead: Gosh....
doucheisafunnyword: did he blush?
delaneyundead: lol..no
delaneyundead: He kept walking
doucheisafunnyword: that would be cute.
delaneyundead: ouch
doucheisafunnyword: You should have smacked his ass.
doucheisafunnyword: and just kept on walking
delaneyundead: Im not sure if Im hallucinating or not
delaneyundead: but I swear he looks at me sometimes...
delaneyundead: ??? Do you think Im just reading into it?
doucheisafunnyword: oooohhh yessssssss
delaneyundead: I know it seems crazy
delaneyundead: but Im wondering
doucheisafunnyword: no he's sweating your hot balls
delaneyundead: lmao
delaneyundead: I knew it

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com